Friday, October 1, 2010
The first of the month
The newest editions to my Fall wardrobe:
1. Zara denim sheering jacket
2. H&M price ad sheering jacket
3. Urban Outfitters sport jacket
4. H&M divided cropped sweater
5. Zara denim pant
6. Jeffrey Campbell clog inspired wedge
7. Target penny loafer
8. Second hand shoes
Now all I need is the temperature to drop so I can actually wear everything. I am in need of a rain dance, this hot weather is driving me insane. I'm glad October is finally here and I'm hoping things will start to slow down for once. I have been busy with school and my photography class is growing on me. Once I start my fashion photography I am going to post photos that focus on my styling so hopefully that will be posted within the next couple of weeks.
Lets start the rain dance!