Friday, July 15, 2011

NYC

So I'm in New York now for the 6th..7th idk time and I love it. This time seems to be different from past times part of it being my parents are here so I don't have to blow money on food or metro cards which is the best thing ever. Now I can spend all my money on clothes! So far I stumbled upon a beautiful Patrica Nash leather purse at the Urban Outfitters on Fifth Ave. The purse retails at $158 and online is currently $100 but I walked out only paying $21.70 (it's totally worth searching through stores for items like these) when UO gets an online return they dont carry in store the item is normally discounted 50%. How do you find these items? Before heading to the store check online first! So many items get marked down online before and the store will match the online price, anyways enough about my sale rant. New York is like no other but I want my J<3 here, hopefully I will be able to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment