Monday, June 21, 2010

First day of summer

Now that summer is here my closet needs some adjusting.  I have been trying to go through and get rid of the old closet fillers in order to make some space, I try to keep up with this after every season.  My goal is to fill my closet with pieces that are timeless instead of soon-to-be trash.  There are so many things on my wish list right now!


1.  Jeffrey Campbell "Woodies"




















2.  Wildfox  Couture Tee's




























3.  American Apparel's wool "Floppy Hat"



4.  Sabre Vision sunglasses


5.  Vintage Tee's




These are my top five picks that I am working on adding to my closet this summer!
Although so far I have found some great stuff from my trip to NYC.
I was able to visit all of my favorite stores but I have to admit, Williamsburg is a personal favorite.  My all time frequent stop there is the vintage store Vice Versa off of Bedford Ave.




This vintage shop is great for anything and everything.  (Shop picture above in #5)  They have so much of a selection here.  From shoes to accessories, vintage tee's, dresses, shorts & jackets.  The best part though, is the shoes!  I picked these up last year for 10$ great find!



Next was Topshop!  Joseph and I found so much stuff here it was amazing.  I love looking through mens fashion so it was fun to help Joseph sort through Topman! 
In photo: Jacket Topman $90, Flannel Button up Topman $55, Trousers H&M $29.95



I got a few great things for myself.  I was able to find the some great basic essentials I need for this summer!
My summer bag!  Picked this up in China town for $10 and am obsessed, I love the bright print and it is a large bag so I can put everything I need in here!



Jeffrey Campbell Espirits $75.00 David Z
I couldn't love these shoes more, I will be in these almost everyday!



Topshop high waisted denim Moto Short $55
Perfect with any tank or oversized tee








Levi's shorts restored, Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal shorts $28
I have been looking for a great pair of Levi's renewal high wasted shorts and here they are!  
So fun, you can pair these with any lace top or keep it casual, these shorts are so versatile.


Those are just a few of the great things I found in the city!  Anyways I shall be posting soon, but I will leave you with a few more pics from my vacation.  Enjoy





















The best part was leaving with you.
xx-Michelle
Listening to: John Lennon-Oh Yoko




No comments:

Post a Comment